kehidupan baru ku...






hye
today was a new day for me...
yeah it was..
coz..
ive been free yesterday...
ive been so sad...
happy...
angry..
tearful heart..
depressed ...
....silent heart....

yeah but today....
i feel fresh...
like a bird just find out the way to go out..
feel free...
take a deep breath...
n smile.....
now i can see the whole world surrounding..
i can see the happiness..
my tiny heart say... maybe... 
hurmmm..
people can change ..every second...


nobody can control me now...
only my parents...
yeah..
i need to be alone now...
no love for right now...
maybe later..
im waiting for a new love...
praying for the best from the best for me...
not choose..
but i have too...
its my life...
so i have my decision who can care of me.. 
for a long term..,.


i don't want a short term..its waste time..
before this ive thought its was a long term..
but its wasn't...
i will remembered every second scene,dialog,action,emotion, ..
our memories will be a story for my "book"..
no one have..
no price tag to buy...


so ..
now i want  make a new life for my future..
thinking forward...
happy with new life...
felt sorry for what ive done...
fate determines everything..
i accept that...
may be something good comes from..
thanks for everything...EVERYTHING...
may ALLAH reward your good deeds...
i will pray for ur happiness..






its call LIFE...n LOVE..


bye..



No comments: